Coronavirus Update – Range Booking Procedure
CHANGES TO RANGE BOOKINGS
Please note all range bookings up until June 1st have been cancelled. However we will be open weekends only from Saturday 23rd May. If you are wishing to make a booking please follow the guidance set out below and note the restrictions in place.
As per the previous announcements bookings will not be processed until Tuesday 19th May.
MAKING A BOOKING
Bookings are currently 1 per person, per hour, electronic targets at weekends only
- When selecting ‘Range’ type in the top right corner ‘Session’ which will provide you with two range options (Century or Stickledown). All other ranges are currently void and will not let you select a booking date up until 1/7/2020
- Ensure you select the distance you would like.
- Stickledown 900x (lanes 21-26) or 1000x (lanes 46-50)
- Century 100x (lanes 103 – 108), 300x (lanes 73-78) or 600x (lanes 37 – 48)
- Please let us know in the comments if you would be happy with any other alternative if first choice is not available.
- Please note in the comments the hour you wish to shoot for.
- Hours sessions are between 0830 – 1230 and 1330 – 1730
- Please be aware if your selected hour is not available your booking may still be approved for a different hour (this will be noted in your booking confirmation email)
- A separate bid must be submitted if more than one hour is wanted
- A club making a booking must state the individuals name in the comments
- No walk in bookings permitted
- Every booking must be prepaid before arrival (booking confirmation email will provide you with a link to pay, or pay over the phone during weekdays only)
FIREARMS & AMMUNITION
- No firearms hire
- Members firearms and ammunition sales are to be pre booked via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (minimum of 24 hours notice)
- Payment for ammunition to be done on the day via card only
PROCEDURE FOR THE DAY OF YOUR BOOKING
- There will be no access via Kings Way (outside range office), please follow the road signs for access to Century or for the Range Office Car Park
- If you require firearms or ammunition please park in the range office car park and follow the signs/markings for the queuing system.
- If you require zeroing before shooting the Zero range will be open and available FOC. (Limited numbers on the range so please leave plenty of queue time so not to affect your range booking)
- If you do not require firearms or ammunition please go straight to the Range to sign in, here you will be given your allocated lane number. Please only park in the allocated parking areas and do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your allocated time slot.
- The waiting area set up behind each lane is to be used to prepare before moving on to your allocated firing point.
For more information and detailed procedures please await further announcements