Range Availability – Current offers and coming soon!
What we are currently offering (STAGE 2):
- Electronic targets at 100x, 300x, 600x on Century and 1000x on Stickledown
- 1 lane £25 per hour
- 1 lane for 2 hours for up to 6 people £50
- Butt Zero Centre Bay
- Minimum of 2 hour slots for up to 6 people (£75)
- 6x backing boards included (PL7’s)
- More than 1 session can be booked. Sessions start at half past the hour. 2 hour sessions will start at 0830, 1030, 1330, for weekdays and 1530 as an additional at weekends only.
COMING SOON 19th June – STAGE 3 (in addition to the above):
- Short Siberia 100x manual targets and markers, private markers will be permitted but will under direct control of the NSC Butts Officer
- There will be timed details with scheduled ceasefires for butts changeover
- Standard range hire charges apply
- £56.50 weekend
- £46.50 weekday
- £45.50 marker
- Assuming all goes well this will be expanded on to Century range
- Chobham Ridge (SPECIAL OFFER)
- Shooting at steel plates
- Multiple distances between 100x and 900x
- 4 hours of shooting time (1000-1400)
- £500 for the whole range for up to 5 people
- NSC RCO included
- Detailed procedures to follow on the website
Please be aware:
- All bookings must be pre-booked online and pre-paid
- To make a booking online, when selecting the range, enter ‘session’ in to the search box in the top right corner. This will identify the current choices active to book.
- Once the booking has been confirmed you will need to log back in to the range booking system and select the green tick to proceed to payment options.
- If ammunition is required you must prebook and pre pay with the armoury via email email@example.com. Please inform them of a contact number so they can make any arrangements necessary. Firearm hire is not currently available at this time.
- On the day of your booking only go to the Range Office if you require firearms or ammunition. If not required, please go direct to the range to sign in. A member of staff will be situated under a gazebo to let you know your range number and provide any radios or target controllers required.
- If you require the zero range please go direct to the range. It is currently included as part of your range booking and therefore FOC. A member of staff will be there will all the zero cards required.
- Random Membership and SCC checks will be carried out on the range.
- If you are making a group booking a nominated RCO must be made aware to the Range Office and upon arrival to the range you will be given a safety brief by a member of staff
- Maximum of 1 person per firing point at any one time
- The Range Office/Armoury are currently closed on Monday & Tuesdays. We will respond to any emails/bookings when we return on Wednesday.
A quick reminder of existing procedures, you should:
– Wash your hands regularly
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (Catch it, Bin it, Kill it)
– Sanitise surfaces and equipment that are touched/handled regularly.
– Comply with National Shooting Centre Range Regulations.
Hand sanitiser and protective gloves will be available where required. If at any time you feel you do not have the equipment you believe you require to stay safe please inform the range office.
If you are feeling unwell or have Covid 19 symptoms please do not visit the National Shooting Centre, no matter how mild the symptoms. If you are displaying symptoms yourself you must isolate for 7 days. If you are sharing a household with someone who is displaying symptoms you must isolate for 14 days.