Target Shotgun Festival – February 2019
Start23rd Feb 2019
NRA Sharon Baker
01483 797777 ext 208
Rep for Target Shotgun
email@example.comEnter Online →
Target Shotgun Festival 2019 – February
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th February
Also incorporating Round 1 of the NRA Shotgun League 2019
**Sunday’s Practical Shotgun Match is now fully booked**
The Target Shotgun Festival offers a variety of solid slug events.
Saturday AM: Timed & Precision One, Multi-Target (all classes) and the NRA Embassy Cup (SGM and SGSA).
Sunday AM & PM: Practical match which forms Round 1 of the NRA Shotgun League.
- All competitors will need to provide their own hearing and eye protection (unless otherwise stated in individual event conditions).
- Ammunition can be purchase from the NRA Range Office on the day or in advance. Only fibre wad ammunition is accepted for this competition.
- Those not in possession Shooter Certification Card (SCC) can be supervised by an NRA Certified RCO or other competent. Please inform Shooting Division if you require this in advance of the competition.
- FULL members of the NRA can be assessed for an NRA Shooter Certification Card (SCC) on the day of the event. This can be carried out subject to prior agreement with the discipline representative at the cost of £5 per applicant.
The two standard Divisions do not permit the use of the following:
- Detachable magazines of any type
- Speed loaders
- Re-dots, optical or electronic sighting/aiming systems of any type
- Load restriction at the start of the course of fire of 9 rounds
There are no magazine capacity restrictions in ANY of the divisions.
- Open – Any shotgun
- Standard Auto – Any semi automatic shotgun with a fixed magazine that does not have any of the prohibited items listed above
- Standard Manual – Any manually reloaded (pump action, lever action, bolt action etc) shotgun with a fixed magazine that does not have any of the prohibited items listed above
New to Target Shotgun?
Our TS Skills Courses provides you with the perfect introduction to this discipline, providing you with fundamental skills and individual coaching of positional shooting techniques. This 1-day course involves both classroom and practical range work with expert coaching from national and international level shooters. For more details on our courses CLICK HERE