This membership is for those members aged between 26 and 64.
If your membership has lapsed within the last 2 years please get in touch.
Renewal / Annual
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December. Annual Subscriptions are due on 1st January each year.
1st year full membership joining fee is set at a special introductory rate of £52.00. Please note that this introductory rate cannot be paid by Direct Debit.
The NRA encourages renewals by Direct Debit which makes for ease of payment for members for which there is a £2.50 discount on all categories. Direct Debit payments are taken on or around the 15th December each year.
Full NRA Members are entitled to book ranges up to 1200 yards (if suitably qualified/certified) and hire markers at Bisley.
Full NRA Members can hire firearms and purchase ammunition from the Armoury within the provisions of the Firearms Act. NB: Unless the ammunition sold is entered on your firearms certificate, it must be used on the day of purchase and must not be removed from Bisley.
Full NRA Membership includes comprehensive insurance cover.
All Full Members are entitled to register for the NRA Shooting Club. Twice monthly shoots are planned covering all ranges and disciplines.
All Full Members are entitled to attend training courses held at Bisley at discounted rates.
All Full Members are entitled to compete in competitions held at Bisley, free of ‘meeting membership’ fees.
The NRA Journal is published four times annually and is sent automatically to all members. It keeps you updated with news from Bisley and the shooting world.
Membership of the National Governing Body directly supports the future of shooting in the UK. The NRA has a commitment to promote shooting and especially to encourage younger shooters to participate in the sport.
At a glance
NRA Support, Advice & Discounts
- Liaison with police on Firearms queries and FAC applications, renewals and visitor permits.
- Support for range application and safety certificates.
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
Training, Development & Events
- Training courses including RCO and Club Coach at reduced fees.
- Reduced entry fees for NRA meetings/competitions.
- Regional support to deliver club training.
- Accreditation of club training courses
- Full calendar of competitions.
- Access to and help from regional representatives throughout the UK.
- Regional training officers to deliver courses throughout the UK.
- Hire ranges, targets and markers at the world famous Bisley up to 1200 yards (subject to certification).
- Hire of firearms by the day from the NRA Armoury, within provisions of the Firearms Act.
- Eligible to register for the NRA Shooting Club.
- Eligible to represent NRA and GB teams.
- Eligible to stand for NRA elections.
- Bring family/friends/colleagues to Guest Days to introduce them to the world of target shooting.
NRA Journal & Communications
- NRA Journal four times per year which includes shooting news, results and articles.
- Monthly bulletin keeping you up to date with the latest news from the NRA.
Anyone wishing to hold a Firearms Certificate (FAC) for target shooting must be a Full Member of a Home Office Approved (HOA) Club. As the NRA is a HOA Club in its own right, members can use the NRA as their Primary club when applying for an FAC.