Gallery Rifle Advanced Skills Course – Sat 27 Apr – Book Now!
Gallery Rifle Advanced Skills Course
Saturday 27th April 2019
This one day Gallery Rifle Skills Development Course aims to provide you with skills and knowledge specifically tailored for competing in Timed & Precision 1, Multi-Target and 1020 matches.
The course will focus on:
- Principles of Marksmanship
- Positional Techniques: Standing, Kneeling, Sitting
- Grouping practice
- Specific match practice for T&P1, M-T and 1020 matches
- Competitive circuit: Gallery Rifle Action Weekends and Phoenix
The course involves both classroom and practical range work, with expert coaching from national and international level shooters.
Who can take part?
- You can attend if you are a full NRA member, or a member of a club affiliated to the NRA.
- You do not need to possess a firearm, as shotguns can be hired to you for the purpose of the course.
- Attendees must be over 14 years of age on the first day of the course.
Shooter Certification Card (SCC): You are not required to have “Gallery Rifle / Carbine” listed on your SCC to attend this course, as we can run an assessment for this at the end of the course.
NRA members that pass the assessment will have Gallery Rifle / Carbine added to their SCC.
Non-NRA Members can receive a certificate of attendance, which you can provide as evidence to your Club Chairman who can authorise Gallery Rifle / Carbine to be added to your SCC.
More Courses & Competitions
For details on other courses the NRA are organising – CLICK HERE
For details on up and coming Gallery Rifle Competitions – CLICK HERE